04 maggio 2009

Listen to the Pope on Condoms - a Letter from Africa

Listen to the Pope on Condoms

A response to: Vatican Deplores Belgium's Criticism of Pontiff
I am a Kenyan woman, a teacher, wife and mother.

I fully support the Pope's message that condoms are not the solution to HIV/AIDS. With the promotion of condoms in my country, HIV/AIDS has only got worse. Let us listen to Pope Benedict.

I wish I could shout, but I will not; but the truth of the matter is that in my life I have not seen anybody more interested in the welfare of Africa than the Catholic Church.

These other governments and organizations just talk for their own political correctness, hidden agenda and to defend all the myths they hold in their heads about Africa.

Even before Pope Benedict said it, we knew the answer to HIV/AIDS and we agree with him, with clear minds.

Eme Oduor


http://www.zenit.org

Nessun commento: