18 febbraio 2006

False teeth

The right side of my face is gigantic. I can sort of see the top of my right cheek in the periphery of my vision in my right eye! I have gauze in my mouth, soaking up massive quantities of blood. I was knocked out completely intravenously at the oral surgeon's, apparently they also gave me ketamine, which made me hallucinate. The first half hour after I awoke I apparently laughed at evcrything anyone said. I laughed as I was writing out a check for $500~! 'Cause apparently that's so funny! Haahahah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, my topic for today is part of an ongoing exposition of Dan Brown and his error-ridden the DaVinci Code that will intersperse my other blog posts from this point on.

I will simply tell the truth about what is presented as 'fact' by Brown, in small, digestible snippets.

The Priory of Sion.

From the DaVinci Code:
FACT: The Priory of Sion - a European secret society founded in 1099 - is a real organization. In 1975 Paris's Bibliothèque Nationale discovered parchments known as Les Dossiers Secrets, identifying numerous members of the Priory of Sion, including Sir Isaac Newton, Botticelli, Victor Hugo, and Leonardo da Vinci...


Later, Brown "reveals" that the Priory of Sion is a secret organization whose purpose is to keep secret the 'fact' that Jesus Christ married Mary Magdalene, and had a child named Sarah, among other imaginative fancies, which revolve around alleged attempts of the Catholic Church to claim control of Christendom through the line of Peter, instead of the Merovingian kings hereditary "divine rights" passed down to them, as possessors of the blood of Christ.

In actuality, the Priory of Sion was founded in 1956, by a French criminal and notorious anti-Semite named Pierre Plantard. One of his friends later admitted that he had helped Plantard plant these "ancient" documents in the Bibiotheque, and that the Priory of Sion was no more than a sort of "brandy and cigars" gentlemen's club.

Nessun commento: